Monday, April 22, 2013

Stamp & Create

Happy Monday! Hope the first day of the week went well. Mondays are always a little hard :)

So, I made a gorgeous Project Life insert for my Stamp & Create DT post and then, found out that Lacey sold out of the image. Doh!

Here it is anyways. There are tons of gorgeous images from the same line ~here~

DSC_3519 copy

I colored and then masked off my image. I added some cloud masks and then air-brushed the whole insert. I love the vibrant colors. Not sure which company the sentiment is from. I no longer have the packaging…sorry :(

I added a few die cut heart and then this sweet star charm to finish off the look.

So, I went ahead and am re-posted this card I made using one of Tickled Pinks stamps Lil Futuristic Willow. Tickled Pink images are all on sale over at Stamp & Create so you can snag yourself a great bargain :)

Space Willow

The new Stamp & Create candy is:

OA Summer Fun from The Greeting Farm

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...

The candy end Sunday, April 28th at 7pm EST
You can still enter the candy if you do not have a blog.

Enter candy ~here~

Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautifully done!
Sandy

Janie Printz said...

This is just too darn cute ...
Janie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails