Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Whiff of Joy September Release ~ Sneak Peek Day #1

Happy Wednesday! I have been a little under the weather the past few days. My allergies and asthma have been acting up big time…so I have had to take it easy :(  and it has been driving me crazy! I have so much to do!

Luckily I had several marathon sessions in my craft room last week so I am able to share with you some fantastic new stamps that are coming soon!

I also had started working on a new blog design and I am sure that I will do a little more tweaking but I thought I would publish it today as well!  Please let me know how it is working for you :) There is something about Autumn that makes me want to re-arrange and change things!

blogHopblank1 copy

Whiff of Joy will be making it’s September release available on September 16th and we will be having a fabulous blog hop on that day, complete with some fun prizes, so mark it down on your calendar!

Today is Day 1 of the sneak peeks and I am sharing one of 3 Halloween decorations that I made.

043 copy

This is delightful Maya and here she is dressed as a wee witch complete with a black cat and a broom! I absolutely {heart} this sweet girl and for some reason, she reminds me of Samantha from “Bewitched”. I do believe I am dating myself by that admission but I only saw that show in re-runs! LOL!

I decided to make a bunch of decorations that I could either hang or adhere to the glass panes on my french-doors in the entry way. I used my Silhouette to cut and perforate the lines for my rosettes, but you could easily do this yourself by cutting strips of patterned paper and scoring it in 1 “ increments with your Scor-Pal. I used some of the new Stampin’ Up Halloween designer paper. I am loving all the grey & orange tones and the patterns!

I hope you like this little sneak peekie and if you want to see more, there are more previews being shown today by my lovely teamies:

· Colleen· Ingrid· Karina· Kathrin· Sonja (Flati)

Thanks for stopping by and have an inky day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly said...

Beautiful creation! You have a lovely blog. Hugs, Kelly xxx

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

Jeanette this is so Sweet I love this decoration
Great idea
Thanks for sharing
Hugs Sonja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails