Thursday, November 25, 2010

Whiff of Joy Sneak Peek

I am still not completely back in the groove of things. I think my heart is still in Disney! LOL! In any event I haven’t been as productive as I would have liked. I have been back at the gym twice already this week hoping to counter-act all the yummy food I ate last week. OMGosh!

Whilst I was gone, a few lovely DT packages arrived and were waiting patiently for me! That sure is a change. I am usually the one waiting for the packages!

Today I am thrilled to show you a sneak peek of one of the new Whiff of Joy images that will be released on December 1st! My fellow DT will have sneak peekies on their blogs too so don’t forget to go take a look!

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 168

I am not sure what this cutie’s name will be but I think he is adorable, don’t you? I paired him with one of the new WoJ sentiments that will be released at the same time! The papers are old Memory Box from my stash and the leaves were made with one of the new WoJ metal dies! I {heart} this one! You can’t pick up the shimmer with this photo but I added Jasper Red Twinkling H20s to the reds in my image and it looks so pretty IRL!

I am entering this card in this week’s A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge which is “anything goes”.

 

*****

And because I am an enabler…….I had to let you know about this sale!

logo

How about a two day sale?!

Take 25% off all orders on Thursday and Friday this week!! 

25% off all orders using discount code thanks2010 (all one word; all lowercase). 

Sale excludes Nestabilities, Product Spotlight, and Clearance sections.

Happy shopping - and Happy Thanksgiving!!

www.stampandcreate.com

Have a great day and Happy Thanksgiving to all my dear American friends!

1 comment:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jeanette,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails