Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Charming ~ Stamp & Create DT Card

Stamp & Create - Page 022

Happy Tuesday Everyone! Today I want to share my card for Stamp & Create. The product spotlight this week is Charms! I think they lend such a lovely and vintage look to your cards and they add that little finishing touch to your card!

Of course, since it is the product spotlight, they are also on sale at Stamp & Create and are all at least 25% off! That is a great deal since Lacey’s prices are already so good!

Stamp & Create - Page 022

I have been itching to color this cute Kraftin’ Kimmie stamp! OMGosh does she have a face that is full of life! I love her, from her ringlet and wacky googles, right down to her little boots. In fact, I was delighted to have this boot charm to use!

IMG_0072 IMG_0070

You can see in this second picture where I added the shimmerz and I also added some glossy accents to her googles to make them look more realisitic!

I used the sketch from this week's Create4fun challenge which was designed by my good friend Tanja!

Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments! Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jeanette,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Terry said...

Hiya hunni, what a funny and cute card you made hihihi...Such a wonderfull image sweetie and such pretty colors. Wow, just stunning. Hugs Terry

Squirrel x said...

Amazing hun, you always stun me with your attention to the tiny details. Fab fun image and a brilliant card. Hugs, Squirrel xx

COCO said...

oh !!! elle est très belle cette cartes Jeanette j'adore les couleurs !!! et le papiers est très beau !!!
biz COCO

Sandie said...

I just love, love, love that image!!! Fantastic colouring and great papers too.

Margaret said...

I do love these stamps! And all the blue and embellishments. Really nice card!

Christina C. said...

What a cute whimsical image. As always, colored to perfection!

Anki said...

Just wonderful my friend! Your colouring so rock! Kram - Anki

Tracey said...

This is absoluely gorgeous Jeanette! I love your colouring!! xx

Kelly Schelske said...

This is so beautiful Jeanette! love those papers!

Lacey Stephens said...

This is so awesome!! I love your coloring of this image. And your use of the charms and spacers is perfect! I hope you are having a lovely week...it's busy here...which is GREAT!!
~Lacey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails