Monday, June 15, 2020

Whimsy Stamps Mini Release

Happy Monday! A brand new week and a new card from a new release!  I am really liking having these mini releases instead of one big one once a month.

I love Whimsy Stamps line of Slimline Dies and this new one: the Slimline Wonky Window 1 Die is so reminiscent of comic strips that I know that I can create many cards with a story! I used it with the new Super Cats Clear Stamp Set as well as the Kitty Cat Extras Die Set I thought that they would work well together.


I did a little ink blending on the inside panels and then die cut the different elements using a rainbow of colored paper. The cat itself was inked up with Versamark Fine Black Onyx ink and then fussy cut.




*NEW Super Cats Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

*NEW Slimline Wonky Window 1 Die - Whimsy Stamps

Kitty Cat Extras Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

Thanks for joining me today and I hope you have a great rest of the day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails