Monday, January 7, 2019

Out of this World –Whimsy Stamps January Release

Happy Monday! I finally was able to get this post live. What is it about the first week of January? I just can’t get it together!  I think once the boys all get back to school, I will get back into a more productive routine.

I was super excited to see that Dustin Pike has designed some images for Whimsy Stamps. Way back in the day when I was designing for High Hopes Stamps, he did a ton of fun and quirky images for them.  They were always a big hit with my boys!

I teamed up a bunch of the new products to create this outer space scene.  I used my Copic markers and colored up some of the images from the A Boy’s Dream Clear Stamp Set (there are a few more cuties in the set that I didn’t use this time around).  I fussy cut them out and set them aside while I created the background. 

I used my Copic AMS to crate the galaxu scene. It was highly experimental but this is the first try and I love how it turned out.  I stamped the Moon Background Rubber Stamp and colored it up with various Cool grey markers. Then to even it all out, I airbrushed some light purples over top.  I fussy cut the edge and then cut it to size using my paper trimmer.  I then adhered the galaxy sky and the moon background to an A2 sized card. Finally, I die cut the new Wonky Window 1 Die using some black cardstock and adhered that over top the whole scene!

A Boy’s Dream Clear Stamp Set

*NEW A Boy's Dream Clear Stamps

Moon Background Rubber Stamp

*NEW Moon Background Rubber Cling Stamp

Wonky Window 1 Die

*NEW Wonky Window 1 Die

I unfortunately did not note down the Copic Markers that I used :(  As I noted at the beginning of this post…..I am not yet back into the swing of things!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the day.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a fun set for boys! I LOVE the fun images, and your fab bright colours and design. So fun and so gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails