Thursday, January 17, 2019

Thank You Interactive Slider Card

Happy Thursday! How has January been treating you so far?  I am having such a hard time getting back into anything resembling a routine. I did however make this fun card.  It took me ages as I only had a wee bit of time every so often but now that it is done, I am so happy with how it turned out.


When I first saw that this Cute From Any Angle Rubber Stamp Set had a front AND back image of this adorable bunny, I tried to think of a clever way to incorporate both into one card.  I remembered some interactive cards that Jennifer McGuire had made and so I based this card on her cards from this blog post
You can see my card in action here:





I used the Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set to create the openings and the mats for the card.  To add some interest to both the front of the card as well as the inside, I used the Star Dangle Stencil and sponged some Soft Blossom ink over top.  The front sentiment is from the You’re Too Kind Clear Stamp Set and was heat embossed with Gold Embossing Powder and then die cut it  using the co-ordinating Thanks Word and Shadow Die Set.  I adhered some gold sequins randomly just to tie in the gold from the sentiment and the yellow from the bunny’s pants.


I wanted to have another sentiment on the inside of the card and the way that this little bunny is holding his hands/paws? seemed perfect for tucking a little banner underneath them so that it looks like he is holding it!
The sentiment is also from the You’re Too Kind Clear Stamp Set and was cut out using one of the many dies included in the Quick Strips Die Set.




Supplies:

*NEW Cute From Any Angle Rubber Cling Stamp
*NEW You're Too Kind Clear Stamps
*NEW Thanks Word and Shadow Die Set

*NEW Quick Strips Die Set
Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set
Star Dangle Stencil
Gold Embossing Powder

Copic Markers Used: W00, W1, W3, 0, R00, R11, R12, R17, YR30, YR31,YR21, YR23

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jeanette

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, the cuteness! I LOVE this Jeanette! So so sweet hun. Love the interactive bit too. Super fab. Hugs, Wends xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails