Saturday, January 5, 2019

Sweet November Fairy

Happy Saturday afternoon. I thought I would pop in quickly and share this new card that I just finished coloring.  I have used one of Amy Young’s new Sweet November January release images.  This one is called Willa Wintersnight and she is a digital image.


  I decided to size her quite large and make her face and glorious hair the real focus. I printed the image and decresed the opacity of the lines so that they were a light grey.  I like how this looks once it is all colored in.  It is somewhere between the “no-line” look and a crisply stamped image.


  I tried out creating a “knitted” look after seeing how awesome it looked on Amy’s cards and I also tried out her trick to create the steam : a white Prismacolor pencil applied after all copic coloring is done!  I added some clear shimmer to the wings. IRL it looks so pretty but it was difficult to capture the shimmer with my camera.

That is it for me!  It is super mild out and so my youngest and I are going to take a peaceful walk down by the river!  Have a great rest of the day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a stunner Jeanette! I love everything about this beautiful creation hun. Love the colours, your 'no lines' technique and the colours, they are just so delish! So fabulous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails