Thursday, December 20, 2018

Snowman and Robin | Whimsy Stamps

Hello my dear friends.  I have been pretty much absent these days as I unfortunately am taking a while to get over the flu.  I am now feeling more myself and am back to share this absolutley sweet image and project with you.  As this is a digial image, you can definely still have the time to get it and turn it into a Christmas project for this year. That is what I love about digital stamps!

The image was sized to fit an A2 sized card and then printed on Neenah Solar White Cardstock.  I colored it up with Copic markers and then fussy cut it.  I created a snow bank using one of the dies from the set and the background and sentiment are also digital images from Whimsy! It was quick and easy and I love that I could quickly get all the products I needed in a flash!

Snowmand and Bird Digital Stamp

Snowman and Bird - Digital Stamp

 Christmas Azure Digital Paper

Christmas Azure Papers - Digital Papers

Wavy Edgers Die Set

Wavy Edgers Die Set

 Christmas Sentiments Digital Set

Christmas Sentiments - Digital Sentiments

Copic Markers:

Snowman: BG000, BG0000, C1, C3, C00, 0

Nose: Y32, E99, R05

Arms: E31, E33, E35

Hat: C9, C7, C5,C3, C1, R29, R17, R05

Scarf: R29, R17, R05, C1, C3, YG17, G48

Robin: R05, R17, R29, E99

Enjoy these last days before Christmas!

Hugs Jeanette



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails