Sunday, December 23, 2018

Merry Christmas

Happy December 23rd my lovelies!  I wanted to send you all the very warmest of holdiay wishes to you and your loved ones.  This time of the year holds a special place in my heart and I always reflect on Christamas past as we approach the 25th.  I am always filled with gratitude, hope and a profond sense of love for all those who are in my life or have been part of my life.  Merry Christmas to you all.

This lovely angel makes my heart happy. It was a special digital availabe from 7kidscraftstore and is part of the Amy Young Sweet November line.  I believe it was a one day event and may no longer be avaiable.  I sized her quite large as to fit onto my 6x8 December Daily album page.  I used digital patterned paper (now retired) and a sentiment diecut with some rose-gold metallic paper.  A few sequins were added for a little dimensional interest and to pick up the colors in her halo and her wings.


Hugs Jeanette xxo


1 comment:

Danielangelena said...

Warranty Although nearly all shavers are constructed with longevity and endurance in mind, problems can still arise from time to time. Since you may see, electric shavers have tons of benefits to make them worth your time. For more information on trimmer read here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails