Friday, September 28, 2018

Christmas Series 2018 | Day #2 Little Christmas Batch Work

Happy Friday! I am back with the next video for my Christmas Series 2018! I am on a crafting roll right now and am loving every minute of holiday creating! Today’s video is a little bit different but I hope you will enjoy it and that it might provide some useful tips and ideas for you to try to help make your holiday crafting fun and productive!

First of all, I want to share how I store all my stamp and die sets. This is not my original idea, but one that I many crafters use and I myself have been organizing my stamps and dies like this for a few years now.  I purchase Avery Elle pockets that are the perfect size to contain most sets.  I cut white cardstock to fit nicely inside and then slip the stamps inside in front of the cardstock and the dies behind it. Anytime I have images leftover from a project, I slip them right into the same pouch, ready to use the next time I am working with those particular stamps and dies.  Lately, I have taken it one step furthur.

IMG_6082

The idea actually occurred to meafter I had ordered some of thebrand new 2018 Mama Elephant products.  As I waited for them and started to creatively think about what projects I would be making with them, I realized that I wanted to combine them with some of last year’s release.  Since last Fall was crazy over here, I really missed out on a lot of crafting time and the Little Santa and Little Reindeer Agenda sets were sadly never opened. I got to work getting them organized into pouches and then realised that I could get a head start on my projects. What I ended up doing was stamping all of the images (at least twice), die-cutting them and coloring them.  It is extremely gratifying to have all of these tiny images all ready to go!!!  In my video I take you through all the steps that you too can incorporate into your crafting.

IMG_6085

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

 


Copic Markers Used:

Reindeer:

Body: E31, E33, E30

Antlers: E43, E41

Nose: E44 OR R37

Collar: R37

Santa:

Face: E00, E11, R20

Beard: W3, W1

Hat & Coat: R39, R37, R35

Fur Trim & Bunny: C3, C1, C00

Blue: B14, B16

Green: G03, G43

Yellow: YR21

Brown: E33, E31

Stay tuned to see how I end up using all of these Little Agenda images.  I have so many ideas! Subscribe to my blog or my youtube channel to make sure that you don’t miss these fun projects! Until next time!


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails