Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Sweet & Salty | Whimsy Stamps July Release

Happy Wednesday! I am back again to share another card from the Whimsy July release! This is the new Sweet and Salty Clear Stamp Set.    I die cut some Bristol cardstock using the largest die in the Hand-Stitched Nested Rectangles.

I stamped the focal mermaid with Memento ink London Fog to give it a softer look than had I used my usual Tuxedo black ink.  I colored the mermaid using Copic Markers (listed below). The rest of the images were heat embossed onto the Bristol cardstock with some white embossing powder.  I then added 3 shades of distress ink (listed below) to create the background.  I love how these colors look together.

Copic Markers:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20

Lips: R43

Hair: V01, V04, V05, V06

Top: BG11, BG45, G03

Tail: BG000, BG02, BG05, BG07


Distress Ink:

Picked Raspberry

Mermaid Lagoon

Cracked Pistachio

Sweet and Salty Clear Stamp Set

*NEW Sweet and Salty

Hand-Stitched Nested Rectangles

Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles

Distress Ink Pads

Copic Markers


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails