Thursday, July 12, 2018

Moonlit Water Garden | Whimsy Stamps + Video

Happy Thursday! I have a new card to share with you and a rather impromtu video to share as well.

When I was ready to die-cut my panel and finish up the card, I decided to film the process.  No voice over, this was just recorded and then uploaded. Rather refreshing not to have to edit or do the voice-overs! I really wanted to share a little of the thought process that goes on during the cardmaking process!

For some reason, I just kept imagining this image with a moon behind it and so I attempted to create that scene. The moon shape was drawn on in pencil using a Spellbinders Circle die as my guide.  The colors I chose were all either Blue of Blue-Green. I have all the copic markers listed below for you.

I used Whimsy Stamps Shaker Maeker Rectangle Die to diecut my colored scene. Then, I diecut it twice more using some black cardstock.  I used the inner panels of the black cardstock to raise the center part up off the card. Everything was adhered to an A2 sized base in black cardstock. I chose black to that it would blend into the scene. I was thought that if I used white, you might see little peeks of it here and there.

Just a few different angles so that you can see the raised portion and the effect it gives.



Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Water Garden Girl Rubber Stamp

Water Garden Girl

Shaker maker Rectangle Die Set

Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set


MOONLIT-COLORS 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails