Thursday, May 31, 2018

Mermaid Trifold Card | Zig Real Marker Coloring + Video

Happy Thursday! The last day of May! The weather has been gorgeous and I hope next month is the same. I am so happy to FINALLY be able to share this card and video with you all!  After filming and editting, I found out that the stamp itself was out of stock :(  I was hoping and waiting to see if it would be restocked and yesterday evening I saw that it had been.  I am not sure how many they have, so if you love the stamp set, get it sooner rather than later!


I wanted to incorporate as many of the beautiful images as possible, so a trifold card was in order. Don’t worry, it is much easier to create than you think and in my video I show you step by step how to create one.

The images were all colored with ZIg Real Brush Clean Color markers. When paired up with this Bristol cardstock, they are an absolute dream to work with and I love the vibrant and clear colors. I used a lot of different markers to color up all these images. You’ll find the complete list at the end of the post and they are included in the video as well.

The background was created with Distress inks and I love how it all turned out!  Again, they work exceptionally well with this particular paper.

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

 

meramid-trifolod-markers.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails