Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Puddle Jumper | MFT Stamps and Dies + Video

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Can you believe that we are already at the very end of May? Time is just flying! The gardens are all planted and now I just have to keep everything hydrated and fend off the squirrels.  Have I ever mentioned my on-going battle with these pesky rodents? They love to destroy my garden.  They eat the tops of all my tulips, dig up my potted plants and steal all my strawberry flowers.  We were able to fend of the gopher that was eating all our vegetables by adding sound repellent devices (they emit high-frequency sound waves and are triggered by motion). They worked well last year and so far so good this year. I like that they don’t harm the animals but keep they out of my beloved garden.  They don’y seem to be working well for the squirrels this year.  I bought some cayenne pepper and I have been sprinkling that in my pots and several days in, it seems to have worked. We’ll see. If any of you have any tips or tricks…..leave a comment below!

I have a new card and a how-to video tutorial to share with you today. It features some of the sweet images in MFT Stamps Rain or Shine. I just love all their Birdie Brown images. They are just the sweetest! I did some paper piecing (you will see how easy it really is) as well as a little trick to give some added dimension to your colored images!

I created the sky background using the MFT Cloud stencil which makes the whole process effortless and guarantees a beautiful outcome every time!  The grass and the road were created using two of the dies in the Mama Elephant Landscape trio die set. Again, effortless and always created a lovely backdrop for you images.  The puddle gave me some trouble. It took a few different attempts before I got it looking the way I wanted. You’ll see it all in the video!


Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:


puddle-color


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails