Monday, June 3, 2013

Stamp & Create May Challenge

Happy Monday! The two youngest had one last Ped day and so, I am a little late with this post :) School is winding down with just 3 more weeks before it is over!

I have my card for Stamp and Create’s monthly challenge to share with you today.

Summer Fun
Let's see some sort of fun outdoor summer activity on your card

 
One random participant will win a $25 gift certificate to Stamp and Create

DSC_4018 copy
For me, Summer-time is a chance to bring a lot of what I do indoors…..outdoors :) Reading, coloring, writing, knitting….all these things can now be done in my back garden and that is where I love to be. Usually there is a boy or two or three digging or climbing a tree or playing soccer as well!

So, the idea to  use Whimsy's Bella Sole Love Letters for my creation came from this line of thinking. I cut the image out to place on some MME patterned paper. I tied the ribbon using my brand new Bow Easy (I accidentally broke my old one when it got wedged in my gadget drawer and snapped).   I hung a sweet strawberry charm from the bow just for a little more interest. Speaking of which…. I cannot wait until the strawberries arrive here in Quebec! Yum-yum!


In case you missed it, the new Magnolia Special Moments Collections
is now available for pre-order (expected to arrive on June 5th).


I ordered quite a few from this release, including this one that is featured above! Sooo pretty!

That is it for me! I have a story to read before the youngest one gets tucked into bed :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

Dorte said...

Super cute, Jeanette, lovely colours.
hugs Dorte

marion said...

very sweet, love the colours in your card, hugs, Marion

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails