Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 156

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Brrr….I am not sure what happened to our warm weather but it has gotten downright chilly here. I kept warm by running by butt off doing errands yesterday. Whew. Why is June such a busy month?

On a totally unrelated note, look what I bought! I have been wanting one of these Le Creuset Salt Crocks for ages now and finally bit the bullet and looked into getting one. The store (Ares Kitchen Supply) were super sweet and special ordered mine in this color: Caribbean. I {heart} it and it matches my Le Creuset kettle. BTW apart from one stock pot those are the only two Le Creuset items I own.

So with that out of the way, here is my Whiff of Joy Challenge card. This time around we are following one of Karina’s fabulous sketches. I adapted mine to be rectangular so that it would fit into my Project Life album.

DSC_4036 copy

Can I say how much I adore this image. It is soooo cute and can be used for so many occasions. Of course, I had to pair it up with our new Vintage camera die-light and you are also getting a sneak peek of a new banner die-light set that will be released on June 11th.

Here are the links for you:

Here is a look from another angle. Love all the layers and texture :)

DSC_4039 copy

And here is Karina’s sketch for you to follow, because I hope you are going to play along with us! You can find the challenge right ~here~

Sketch # 8

Thanks for swinging by and have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

marion said...

I love this Henry too and also with the camera :), lovely card, hugs, Marion

Sandy said...

So cute - I love mice!
sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails