Monday, May 27, 2013

Stamp & Create Cards

Happy Monday my lovelies! Hope that your week is off to a great start. The sun is shining after days and days of rain so I am seizing the opportunity to plant my vegetable and herb gardens today. So, as soon as I finish writing this post, I am going to the garden center to buy my plants and soil and hopefully I can get it all done today!

Here is the latest Stamp and Create news:

The Memorial Day Sale continues through tonight at midnight EST.
At least 15% off everything in the store.
There are tons of new goodies in the store so now is the time to grab them!

I have two cards to share with you today. The first is for the new Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenge with the theme of a Spring Shaped card, meaning not a square. I was delighted to find this fantastic tutorial on my friend Inge’s blog and I used it to create this card:

DSC_3939 copy

I used Princess Pea Tilda for my card. I love her long, flowing locks. The paper is from MME’s paper pack collection. I used an assortment of Spellbinders, WoJ die-lights and MFT dies to create all the different shapes.

I hope you can play along with our challenge! With a fabulous prize up for grabs, what more incentive do you need? Just click on the logo below to find the correct posting:

My next card features Flip Flop Tilda  from Magnolia. I have had this cutie colored up since last summer but never had the chance to get it onto a card! With warm weather beaconing, it was time :) In addition, I used some PTI die-cuts and added a little extra interest by adhering some Kaiser Craft pearls in Snow. I really love these little pearls and they can always be relied upon to dress up your card!

DSC_3965 copy

This week's Stamp & Create candy is:

Willy & Mia from Emerald Faeries

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...

The candy end Sunday, June 2nd at 7pm EST
You can still enter the candy if you do not have a blog.

Enter candy ~here~

That is it for me! I am heading out to “play” in the dirt!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marie-Anne said...

The cards are lovely!

Marie-Anne

mgoll88 said...

Wonderfull card creations, looks very lovely and fantastic!

LG
michaela

debby4000 said...

Love your wonderful sweet cards
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails