Happy Tuesday Everyone! Today I want to share my card for Stamp & Create. The product spotlight this week is Charms! I think they lend such a lovely and vintage look to your cards and they add that little finishing touch to your card!
Of course, since it is the product spotlight, they are also on sale at Stamp & Create and are all at least 25% off! That is a great deal since Lacey’s prices are already so good!
I have been itching to color this cute Kraftin’ Kimmie stamp! OMGosh does she have a face that is full of life! I love her, from her ringlet and wacky googles, right down to her little boots. In fact, I was delighted to have this boot charm to use!
- Stamps: Moonlight Whispers Lavinia available -->here<--
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: SU Bordering Blue, Sahara Sand, Basic Grey Granola
- Coloring: Copic Markers, Angel Wings Shimmerz
- Embellies: Ruffle ribbon, Spacers, Boot Charm all from Stamp & Create
You can see in this second picture where I added the shimmerz and I also added some glossy accents to her googles to make them look more realisitic!
Thanks for stopping by and for all your lovely comments! Have a wonderful day!