Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Have You Hung Your Stockings Yeti?

 Happy Tuesday everyone! It won't be long now, Christmas is almost here.  I have a fun card to share with you that features that adorable Yeti and his Gnome friends!

I used the new Yeti for Christmas Clear Stamp Set and stamped it using Gina K black ink onto some Copic X-Pressit paper.  I then colored the image using various Copic Markers.  I then carefully fussy cut it out.


The background was created by using the  Slimline Stars Background Die and was ink blended with distress inks and the sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder.

Yeti for Christmas Clear Stamp Set



That is it for me today. I have one more card to share with you before Christmas.
Be Safe, Be Merry and Be Crafty!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails