Sunday, November 1, 2020

Christmas Window

 Happy Sunday and Happy November! Usually I am a little sad as the year draws to a close in the months of November and December but this year I cannot wait for 2020 to be over.  I remember thinking that the year had a nice ring to it...2020....how wrong I was!!!

I have a brand new card to share with you today featuring 2 of the new products in Whimsy Stamps new mini release.


The image is Fairy Grace and was stamped onto Copic XPressit paper with Memento London Fog Ink.  I then colored the image with Copic Markers and then fussy cut it out.

The background is one of the papers in the Blurry Flurries 6x6 Paper Pack.  I absolutely love this pack and the dreamy colors.

I then used white cardstock to cut out the Arched Window Die and glittered cardstock to cut out the Christmas Word Die.  I used the same glittered cardstock to cut out the various sized stars from the Slimline Stars Background Die.



Fairy Grace Rubber Cling Stamp



Blurry Flurries 6x6 Paper Pack


Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Stay Safe!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails