Friday, November 20, 2020

Christmas Hoo

 Happy Friday my lovelies!  Once again the week has whizzed by in my little world.  You would think that staying home all the time would make the days pass more slowly but I am finding it to be the opposite.  Having everyone home all the time just seems to make life busier.  I do look to the positive and realise that I am lucky to have this extra time with the boys.

Enough of this waffling, let's get to a brand new Christmas card featuring a duo of cute owls from Whimsy Stamps new mini release!


The new Christmas Hoo Clear Stamp Set has a coordinating Christmas Hoo Outlines Die Set which makes me very happy!  I love the beautiful, perfect edges that come from die-cutting my images. Also, fussy cutting takes soooo long!

The images were stamped with Gina K black ink (a new favorite) onto Copic X-Pressit paper using my handy dandy Misti.  What did we do without Mistis?!! I then used various Copic Markers to color in my wee owls as well as the sign post.  As you can tell with my choices, I was in a playful mood and chose some rather bright colors but I love how they look, especially against the background.

The background was created by ink blending onto some Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock.  I am a big fan of how lovely a blend you can get using this paper.  It is worth investing in some.  I used the following Distress Inks: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberries, Wilted Violet and Black Soot.  I added some "snow" with my Posca white pen.


Christmas Hoo Clear Stamp Set



That is it for me today! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails