Monday, October 12, 2020

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

 Happy Monday and Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians!  We are having a quiet family day but the boys still wanted the full on turkey feast!  My apple pie is baked and the turkey and stuffing are roasting away in the oven. A few more sides to prepare and we will be set for our wee Thanksgiving dinner.  After such an awful year for everyone, I am very grateful for all my boys.

I have been waiting for this set to come back into stock before sharing this card with you and it seems like an appropriate one for today.


This wee squirrel is from the Bundles of Hugs Clear Stamp Set.  I stamped him with a lighter ink (Memento London Fog) and then colored him up with copic markers.  I then made a mask for the image and stamped one of the images from the Nature's Skeleton Clear Stamp Set with a light green ink.

I die-cut the image using the Nested Hexagon Die Set.  I then cut a piece of patterned paper from the  Birthday Celebrations 6x6 Paper Pack to serve as a mat for my A2 sized card and using the same die I had previously, I die-cut a "window" from the patterned paper.

The stars were cut from red card-stock using the Slimline Stars Background Die. The sentiment which is included in this set was stamped using Versafine Black Onyx ink and my Misti (allowing perfect placement).



Bundles of Hugs Clear Stamp Set







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails