Sunday, September 20, 2020

Goosebumps Monster Parade

 Happy Sunday! Hope that you all had a good week-end! I have a new Halloween creation to share with you from Whimsy Stamps' new mini-release.  So much fun Halloween goodness in this one!


The making of this could not have been easier! I am going to be popping this into a frame so that it can be part of my Halloween decor!



The background is a piece of patterned paper from the new Vampire 6x6 Paper PackThese are double sided and each scene is awesome, you may want to buy two packs so that you can use each side of the paper.  I think this would be fantastic if you were making a Halloween Scrapbook.

I then die-cut all my "monsters" from black card-stock using the Monster Parade Die Set. These guys would look great on little treat boxes as well!

Finally, I diecut the word "Goosebumps" from the Chills Word Die Set using some glitter paper to add my title.


Vampire 6x6 Paper Pack


1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Must have this parade! Love your work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails