Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sending Hugs

Happy Sunday! Hope you are having a good weekend. I have a new card to share with you that I created for a brand new feature on the Whimsy Stamps blog. It is called Fresh Friday and a certain group of previously released products become the recipe for our cards.

I chose to combine the Hugs Bunny Clear Stamp set with the Stitched Border Die Trio which I used to create the grass.  I also used the Shaker Marker Rectangle Die set as well as the Quick Strips die set.


Paper 6x6 Giraffe Pack from the was used to create the backgrounds as was the inspiration for the soft color palette that I used for the image.  I lot of Colorless blender helped me achieve this soft, muted coloring.






Thanks for stopping by! Have a great rest of the day.
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails