Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Season’s Greetings

Happy Tuesday and Happy Christmas Eve! I wish all of you a wonderful Christmas! I will be taking some days off to fully be present during this festive time.  I do have one last holiday card to share with you.


I used the Christmas Postcard Clear Stamp set for this card.I stamped each component with different colors of ink and colored n the pinecones with copic markers and polychromos pencils.  I tried to create the feel of a vintage postcard! I sponged the edges with some ink to create even more of a vintage feel.


I created a 6x6’ cardbase and added some old patterned paper from my stash that had the same color palette as my postcard.  I slipped a doily underneath and then tied some twine onto one side.  I wanted to create the feel of some old, much loved postcards held together with some string!




Thanks for stopping by! I truly appreciated your support. I will be back in the New Year!
Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails