Sunday, December 8, 2019

Peaceful Village

Happy Sunday! I hope you had a fun week-end.  There are so many wonderful Christmas events around town and I love the festive atmosphere of this time of the year. Enjoy!!!!

Today’s card is so simple and elegant and yes, peaceful.  I am such a fan of this new Mountain Magesty Die set.  I have only used the village portion for this card but there are also mountain dies if you wish to add those as a backdrop!  I have some ideas about using these on some tags.  Hopefully I will get them done and be able to share them with you here on the blog.



After die-cutting the village, I die-cut it with one of the dies in the Pierced and Stitched Circles die set.  I then used the same circle die to cut a circle in a 4” x 5.25” piece of card-stock.  I love how you end up with two sets of detail – dots and stitches! Perfection!


Finally, a little gold embossing using the word “Peace” found in the Very Mice Christmas Mice Clear Stamp set.




There you have it my lovelies! A sweet and simple card that can be quickly made in time for Chrismas!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails