Friday, November 22, 2019

From One Flake to Another

Happy Friday! Oh, how I love to write that sentence out!  An end to another very busy week with more busyness to come!

I wanted to share this cute little duo with you today.  This card features the Frosty Wishes Clear Stamp set. I inked it up with my new favorite ink: Memento London Fog and used Copic Markers for my coloration.


I used two dies from the Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles Die set to cut out the image as well as to create a mat for it. I absolutely love the detail on this die set.


I ended up fussy cutting out the image and creating a lightly sponged background for it.  The snowdrift was created using one of the dies in the Stitched Border die trio.  The sentiments are from the same stamp set and were stamped using Versafine Black Onyx ink.  This is an ideal ink for fine details such as sentiments.


Here’s hoping that this card made you smile! Have a great weekend my lovelies!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails