Monday, September 2, 2019

Whimsy September Release


Happy Labour Day! I cannot believe that we are already here.  For me, it is the definitive sign that Summer has ended. It is over way too fast but now it is time to embrace the Fall and all that comes with it!

Whimsy’s September release is chok full of amazing Fall themed products and I am sharing a card that I made using two of the new dies:



This card was made in such a short amount of time! I die cut the Arched Window Die out of black cardstock and out of Bristol smooth cardstock. I then added some Distress inks to the panels cut out of the Bristol, distressed them with a bit of water and then popped them into the black frame.  The Dracula goes Batty Die Set was die cut out of black cardstock and then adhered to the panels. The whole thing was mounted onto an A2 sized cardbase and I was DONE!



SUPPLIES

Thanks for stopping by and if you have today off, enjoy your Labour Day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails