Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Wee Witches

Happy Tuesday! I have a new Halloween scene to share with you that I created using AMy Young’s fabulous Sweet November digital images.  I used a few of the new images from this Spetember’s release as well as the fence image that was released last year. I will link them all in the bottom for you.  I love, creating scenes and using digital images is by far the easiest way!

Everything was colored using Copic Markers…..so many markers! This was a weekend project that I colored as I had wee pockets of time.  After coloring the sky, I used the Colorless Blender to create those lightened areas that you see.  I also used a Clear Wink of Stella Glitter pen and then a gold Uniball pen.





Supplies


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails