Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Keep Calm Gnome Matter What

Happy Wednesday!  It is the middle of the week (Hump Day) and I hope that you are having a good week so far. I have a fun watercolored card to share with you today.  I really enjoy practicing no-line coloring, especially using watercolors.




In this card,  I used a mixture of Twinkling H20s and some distress reinkers to color this scene.  I think the sentiment is absolutely the best.  It is stamped onto the card using Versafine Black Onyx ink



I matted the image with different and coordinating patterned paper from my stash and then mounted everything onto an A2 sized card-base.




*NEW Gnome Matter What Clear Stamps


Versafine Black Onyx Inkpad

Versafine Full-Size Ink Pad - Onyx Black





Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Danielangelena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielangelena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails