Friday, February 1, 2019

Angel Neveah - Whimsy Stamps February Release

Happy Friday! January is done and dusted and it has felt like such a looooong month. I am glad we have moved into a new month that is a wee bit closer to Spring!
Here is a card I made that features quite a lot of the new February Release products from Whimsy Stamps.



For the card base, I created a top folding A2 sized card and then embossed the front with the new Spiral Roses Background Stamp.  I love how detailed this stamp is!  The sentiment was created by heat embossing and then die cutting.  I used last month’s You’re Too Kind Stamp Set and this month’s new Friend Word and Shadow Die Set.



I stamped the Angel Neveah Rubber Stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Neenah cardstock and then colored her up with various Copic Markers.  I tried to keep all the color choices on the cool side as I knew that I wanted the background to be a dark,  starry, night sky. The background was colored with copic markers, cut out into a circle and then pops of white were added with a white gel pen. I went over the stars with Nuvo Honey Gold glitter drops.



*NEW Angel Nevaeh Rubber Cling Stamp
*NEW Spiral Roses Background Rubber Cling Stamp
*NEW Friend Word and Shadow Die Set
You're Too Kind Clear Stamps

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I have another card to share with you featuring more of the new release. I should get that posted in a day or two! Have a great weekend!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Little sweetheart. I love this image so much and your colouring is beautiful! I love that rich dark sky Jeanette. This is a lush and striking design hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Clipping Solutions said...

Thanks a lot for sharing. How to get low cost clipping path service

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails