Thursday, July 26, 2018

Nerissa the Mermaid | Whimsy Stamps

Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a lovely day! I have one more mermaid card to share with you! This is Nerissa the mermaid. The stamps is from Whimsy and is illustrated by Marina Fedatova.  Love, love her sweet images. If you scroll down to the last post, you will see another of her memaid stamps that I mad into a card.

This card was very simply done. I stamped th image on Neenah Solar white card stock and then colored it with copic markers. I masked the image, sponged on the different distress inks and then sprayed them with water and blotted.  Thia gave the background that wonderful light look.  I stamped the fish using a stamp from the Lets be Mermaid set. They are all together on the one stamp, so you get a little school of fish with one stamp!  I created a frame for my card using the Stitched Rectangle set and then to finish, I adhered some sequins from my stash!


Whimsy Online Store:

Nerissa the Mermaid

Nerissa the Mermaid

Lets Be Mermaids Clear Stamp Set

Let's Be Mermaids

Handstitched Nested Rectangles

Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles

Distress Inks:

Peacock Feathers

Twisted Citron

Squeeezed Lemonade

Copic Markers

Other Supplies:


That’s it for me today! I have to go and try to weed the gardens!

Hugs Jeanette xxo




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails