Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Ocean Love | Whimsy Stamps + Video

Happy Wednesday! The kids are DONE with school. So it is officially SUMMER in our home! The youngest is on a trip to the waterpark today as a final activity for the year. A pretty good ending after two weeks of exams and just like that, another school year is done.

I have another Whimsy video to share with you today! I had to wait until this fantastic stamp set was back in stock before posting! I don’t like sharing creations if you guys aren’t able to get your hands on the products!

I won’t waffle on too much. The video will take you through all the steps! I went through my desgn process when I am creating a card. I didn’t show the actual coloration but I have listed all the marker numbers that I used. You will find it at the very end of the post.


Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Whimsy Online Store:

Let’s be Mermaids Clear Stamp Set

*NEW Let's Be Mermaids

Mermaid Scales Stencil

*NEW Mermaid Scales Stencil

Stitched Ovals Die Set

Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set

Envelope Edgers Dhttps://whimsystamps.com/products/envelope-edger-die-set?aff=10ie Set

Envelope Edger Die Set

Distress Ink

Copic Markers

Copic Color Chart for Ocean Child:

 ocan-child-color

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails