Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Stars Celebration Card | Whimsy Stamps + Video

Happy Wednesday! I know. You are probably as suprised as I am that I have another video up so quickly after the last one! What can I say?  I actually had time to play in my studio AND I had the inspiration for another card. All thanks to the gorgeous Whimsp Stamps image by Marina Fedatova and the gorgeous (can’t get enough of) stencil that features cascading stars! I love, love how this card turned out. I added some shine and pop by die cutting the “celebrate” word die from Whimsy with some fun metallic foil paper and then added some gold sequins which are from my local $ store!

Let’s get right into it! The how-to video and supply list are right after these photos!

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Fairy with Puppy Stamp

*NEW Fairy and Puppy

Star Galaxy Stencil

*NEW Star Galaxy Stencil

Word Die Set – Smiles, Happy, Celebrate

Word Dies Set - Smiles Happy and Celebrate

Copic Markers available HERE at Whimsy Stamps

Copic Markers Used :

Skin : E000, E00, E11, R20, R30

Hair : YR30, YR31, YR24, E39

Wings: YR30, YR21, YR04

Orange : YR04, YR21, YR07, YR09

Pink : RV63, RV55, RV66

Stockings: RV63, YR07, N3, RV66

Shoes: N3, N1, N5

Dog : YR30, YR31, YR24



Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails