Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Christmas Series 2016| Day#11 Fairy Christmas Bakeshop

Happy Thursday! The time is just passing by so quickly. I have been in such a festive mood. Our decorations have been up since the first week of Advent and I have been so enjoying them. It has been snowing quite a bit and I MUCH prefer that to the green Christmas we had last year. Today, the snow was falling like it was powdered sugar being shaken through a sifter! LOVED it and this is a great segue into the them of my lastest Christmas card: A Fairy Christmas Bakeshop shaker card!

DSC_1525

I admit that this was made for a very specific person in mind. I won’t say, because I haven’t given this to the person yet! I think that if you have a friend or loved one who enjoys baking, this is the perfect card to give them. I have been wanting to pair up the Lawn Fawn Baked with Love set up with another set and then I thought of having some sweet Sugar Plum type of fairies working in their bakeshop and then idea was born. I had to wait until I could get my hand on this set (it is actually more a Spring-themed set) and I am so happy that I could squeeze it onto the end of the series.

DSC_1528

I think that using the foiled cardstock to cut out the frame and the sentiment really makes this card look magical. The bright happy colors of the confetti on the backgrond cardstock inspired my coloring pallette and then the final touches were some sequins and Wink of Stella glitter pen!

DSC_1532

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails