Thursday, July 14, 2016

We Mermaid For Each Other | Lawn Fawn

Happy Thursday! I am so happy to have the time to get this posted! I made this card and video a week or so ago and have just had the time to get it posted to share with you.  You will find the start-to-finish tutorial just underneath all my photographs.

This is probably one of my most favorite cards that I have created using Lawn Fawn products. I used a bunch of sets and dies and it came together so happily and nicely!

I really wanted to create a scene where you would have layers of images that would share the top of the waves in the ocean and then what is underneath the water too. Using the vellum helped me do this. Creating a framed card made it easy to create the ocean and background for all the images and I love how distress inks work with water……always makes a wonderful background.

I remember the first time I snorkeled; I could not believe the amount of sea creatures that are swimming along with you. Granted, I haven’t swum with narwhales of dolphins, but I certainly have seen turtles, rays, and a multitude of colorful fish and coral :) Snorkeling is one of my favorite things to do with my family.

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view this video in HD format.

Supplies:

I am entering my Mermaid Scene card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make a Scene.

Thanks for swinging by today. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Lin said...

Jeannette, your use of vellum for the water is such a good idea, and the punny sentiment made me smile! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails