Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January Wish List

Happy Wednesday! It is cold, the kids are back in school (one is in the middle of mid-terms) and I have no inclination to go out and shop. So……I will stay in and shop! I had a nice cuppa beside me and I started putting together a list of goodies that I want to work with in the comings month or two. Thought I would share it with you.

I don’t think many of these are particularly new….just ones that have caught my fancy and I have a few plans on what to do with them.

Everything has been ordered and is on its way to me….except the Misti. I keep going back and forth on it and I am not sure what to do. I also saw that there is a new Mini Misti soon to be available. Should I get that one instead?

 

Those MFT Elephant though. They are too, too cute. I have some fun plans with distressed backgrounds for those. The other cute images will make fun mini cards my kids.  The Bokeh set….. I think it migh have been realeased for Christmas but I have ideas for some pretty background cards.

Thanks for swinging by and let me know if any of these are on YOUR wishlist.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails