Friday, February 21, 2014

La-La Land Craft Stamps

Happy Friday my lovelies! I just love the feeling I get when I realize that it is Friday! Today I have a card and a wee video to share with you!

This week’s Friday Inspiration at LLLC was “For a Friend”. I immediately thought to use this stamp.

DSC_6845 copy

The card was made in a jiffy and I love how fast it came together. The cards base is from MME and that certainly saves a whole lot of time. I just had to basically embellish it which is easy to do with die-cuts!

Stamp:
Awareness Ribbon Marci

Dies:
Heart Doily Die
Open Leaf Flourish 
Butterflies Set

Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E41, E42,E43, E44,E47
Yellow: YR31, YR21, YR23
Purple: V01, V22, V25, Y28

Here is the short video I made sharing some quick tips about little extras that you can add to your copic coloration.

Thanks for swinging by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails