Monday, December 9, 2013

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 169

Happy Monday! We just posted our last WoJ Challenge for 2013 Whew! Where did this entire year get to? It just flew by at an alarming rate.

The theme was to use Whiff of Joy Die-Lights.

Here is what I came up with. In honor of Advent, I give you my Advent wreath!

DSC_5865 copy

DSC_5862 copy

 

Made with WoJ Die-lights and my very old and much beloved Martha Stewart leaf punch…..and a whole lot of glossy accents to glue the whole thing together! I am in love with the Candle die-light. I think they would make great gift tags as well!

Here are the product links for you:

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you can join in this last challenge of the year with us. Here is the challenge post to enter!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails