Thursday, November 7, 2013

December Daily Update

Happy Wednesday my lovelies. I had hoped to be sharing my album preparation for my December Daily album but my kit never arrived :( It  has now been declared “lost” and a new kit is being shipped to my home. I am happy with the Customer Service but really bummed that I won’t have as great a window to work on it as I had hoped. On the bright side, I do have some pages ready to go into the album once it gets here!

These are pages that I have worked on using mostly Whiff of Joy products. I had a great time adding layer to these pages with all my WoJ goodies!

DSC_5616 copyDSC_5618 copy

The patterned paper in this one was left over from last year’s album. It is Winter Time by Echo Park. I am sure that if you search you will probably be able to find it somewhere. I  love the aqua and blue with the hits of grey. I played that up by using shimmery silver cardstock to die-cut the different elements to add to the page. I had fun in particular with the skates. I added a glitter pen in silver to the blades and threaded twine through the holes. Too cute!  The little tag at the top is blank so that I can add the date to it. I am not sure as yet, where this will be in the album.

DSC_5619 copy

Next up is some more of that paper and this time it is paired with a pretty darn cute snowman! I love how the swirls on the paper look like snow being blown around by the wind :) More lovely embellishments courtesy of WoJ die-lights and this time I added some heavy glittered cardstock to the top & bottom and this wonderful lace which has been appearing on a few of my pages so far :)

DSC_5624 copy

Last up is this cute page where I created a sweet Winter Wonderland scene. I used images from the Winter Kit but don’t fret if you didn’t order the rubber set. These images will soon be available as digital files on November 11th. The trees were all cut with the WoJ Nested Tree set. I love, love how they group together to make a little evergreen forest.

Here are product links for you. Remember the last two images will be available only on November 11th.

Thanks for swinging by. I hope to schedule in a few more posts over the next few days. I am going away on my annual Girls Shopping weekend and I still have TONS to do before I go! ACK!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Louise said...

Lovely cards and the lace works great with the designs
Louise xx

mgoll88 said...

Thats all very wonderufll creations, love it..for all the last ones =)

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails