Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Copic Marker Coloring Video :)

Happy Thursday!  I have a short video for you today! In it, I show you how I use my copic markers to add texture to my coloring. I have a small disclaimer. I get a lot of requests for videos but I find the time that is takes editing and adding voice-overs to be too time-consuming for me these days. I did not edit this video one iota. I just added the credits, music and then my video :) It was so much faster and I think this is what I will do in the future….that way you’ll get more vidoes from me!

I have used the super sweet image: Letter to Santa Luka. Happy Viewing!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you found my short video helpful!

DSC_5489 copy_thumb[2]

You can find the card that I made with this image and the product information on my blog at this posting ~here~

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails