Saturday, August 10, 2013

Whiff of Joy August Sneak Peeks

Happy Saturday everyone! Just  as a little while longer until you can order the amazing images, die-lights, charms from our new Sew Sweet Release!

On Thursday I shared part of my Circle Flip Up book with you. Here is a peek inside….I will share the whole thing with you tomorrow for our blog hop!

Who can resist this cute kittie…even if he has mucked up our perfectly rolled ball of wool?

DSC_5122 copy

DSC_5128 copy

How cute is Henry? I would love to have little needle threader! I usually color Henry up in tones of brown but switched it up and went with warm grey….have to say…I like it!

DSC_5125 copy

DSC_5127 copy

The images will be available tomorrow but here are the links to the die-lights that I used:

 

Thanks for stopping by. See you tomorrow for the hop!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails