Friday, May 24, 2013

La-La Land Craft Stamps

Happy Friday! Another week is behind us and we are getting closer and closer to Summer Break!

Here is my card for this week’s La-La Land Craft Stamps Inspiration Friday with the theme of Circles.

DSC_3930 copy

Time to get started on thank-you cards for teachers. This one is simple and sweet. I embossed Neenah cardstock with a Cuttlebug folder to get these raised dots. I sponged a little Tumbled Glass distress ink over the edges. I also punched out some circles with some MME paper from an older line: Alphabet soup. The sentiment is from MFT. I used Backpack Marci and tHeart Banner Die, both from LLLC.


Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E40, E42, E43, E44, E47
Aqua: BG10, BG11, BG15
Yellow: YR30, YR31, YR24
Bag & Shoes: E40, E41, E43
Apple: YG17, R14, R17, R27

Thanks for stopping by and please join me back here tomorrow for my WOJ monthly project theme!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

Great work on this card, Jeanette! Both on the coloring and on a simple yet pretty layout. Big like :)

Alexandra

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails