Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Simply Maya

Happy Thursday morning or Wednesday night! Hope all is well with you wherever you may be in the world :)

I have another Simply Maya card to share with you today. I {heart} this sweet munchkin :)

003 copy (2)

I think Maya is making Champagne Cupcakes! Have you ever tried these. They are sooooo delicious. I had them at a bridal shower this April and I google the recipe. I found a super simple one that uses a Betty Crocker cake mix. They were a breeze to make. You can find the recipe by clicking on the picture below:

Okay sorry about that digression but I just felt that I needed to share! LOL! Back to my card. I created a Double Fold Pocket card. I made a video a while back showing you how to created this fold card and I will include it at the bottom of this post.

The image is Whiff of Joy’s Those belong to me. I added some stickles to the image as well as to the sweet cupcake charm that is part of our new Charms collection: Foodlovers. I am loving all the cute little charms that you get and love that is comes in it’s own container! I also used some pink silk ribbon.

The paper is from an old Stampin’ Up pack that I finally decided to open up and use. Imagine!

Here is the video:

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kathya said...

What an adorable image! Love this card. The look on her face... And I always enjoy how you color an image. Thanks for including the video, I'm going to try it sometime.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh they are so cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails