Friday, November 25, 2011

Whiff of Joy Black Friday Sale!

Happy Friday! Remember my video showing my super tidy craft room? If you missed it, you can view it ~here~

I mentioned in that post that my room oscillates from super tidy to natural disaster…..well you should see it now. I would take a picture if I could find my camera! LOL! I am a little more than half way finished my pages of my December Daily and my room is just strewn with paper and ribbon and stamps……ack! I think I need a good tidy before I go on!

In the meantime, Whiff of Joy has some AWESOME Black Friday specials going on and you can relax in the comfort of your home and still take advantage! Click the photo below to be taken to the store!

BlackFriday1

Have a good one!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails