Thursday, July 28, 2011

This & That

Happy Thursday Everyone! I have no card for you today. As you know, if you read my blog, I have been busy with visitors and kids and just general summer things. In other words…very little crafty time for me but I do have things that are in the works and there will be some new cards the next couple of days.

This week, my middle son is attending a Hockey Goalie camp which is a very intense week and he is loving it. I have been spending a lot of time sitting in a very cold arena! Oh the joys of boys. The Canadian Olympic speed skating team has also been using the rink premises as well so I have been watching them practice. Very cool!

So, I have a bunch of things to tell you today. One very exciting thing is that I was lucky to be picked to be a Tickled Pink Team member for the next 3 months! Yay! I was a guest this past month and had a blast. I adore these fun stamps and am so happy to have the opportunity to work with them for awhile longer!

I am will be working on the new release in the next week or so and let me tell you, it is fantastic. Can’t wait to start sharing with you.

Another exciting piece of  news is that Lacey is going to be carrying Magnolia stamps in her store; Stamp & Create! To celebrate this news, she is having an AMAZING candy over at the store blog. Please click the photo below to be taken to the right place to enter!

The new Magnolia "Winner Takes it All" Collection is now available for Pre-Order...

As well, the sneak peeks have begun for the fabulous new release form Whiff of Joy! I currently am working up new cards. Stop by on Saturday to see a new one!

Tomorrow I will have a new card featuring a stamp from La-La Land Craft Stamps new CHA release and as well, I am guest DT-ing for another fabulous stamps company. Come take a peek tomorrow!

That is it for now! Thanks for stopping by. I have to get back to my craft table!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails