Sunday, April 25, 2010

High Hopes Challenge ~ A Bookmark

Happy Sunday! I am a little bit later to post today. I slept in a little.  I spent all of yesterday planting in my back garden. After our renovations last year the whole yard was totally destroyed. We are finally getting it sorted now. My back is aching but I am so proud of how it is starting to take shape. The kids helped out, in varying degrees of true helpfulness. The little guy spent most of his time looking for worms for his “worm pie”. Yuck!

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 141

This week the High Hopes Challenge is to create a bookmark. What a perfect way to use up all the scraps that we collect! I made this one for my son and pulled out this High Hopes  giraffe; Stretch and found some cool paper that matched up pretty well.

My bookmark measures 2.5” x 8” and the sentiment at the top is adhered with score-pal take just at the top. This way the bottom can slide onto the page of you book to mark your place.

I hope you have the chance to enter our little challenge. This week we are offering this lovely stamp:

If you are looking to purchase High Hopes stamps why not check out our Diva's stores.

Have a great rest of the weekend and thanks for taking the time to stop by!

10 comments:

Maria Therese said...

cute bookmark!!

Janette said...

This is so cute,love the giraffe to.x

Tracy said...

A faulous bookmark and cute image, I love it!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Riet said...

Wowww Jeanette,what beautiful,i love your image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marion said...

Fabulous bookmark and such a cute image.
Marion

Renkata said...

Very pretty bookmark. Love the colouring.

Kelly Schelske said...

Looks awesome! I should make one for my daughter!!

lydia said...

Wauw I love this bookmark!!
So beautyfull!

Lydia

Pamela Lengyel said...

Thank you for the candy!!! LOVE IT!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a cute bookmark, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails