Friday, April 16, 2010

Double Challenge Friday

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 124

Happy Friday! Thank you so much for stopping by today! As this is Friday, I have a double challenge posting!

My first card is for Friday Sketchers and we are being hosted this week by dear Inge! She had provided the most gorgeous sketch to work with……….complete with her signature layers! I had pure fun working with this one!

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 124

This image was one that my dear friend Aud sent me. Isn’t she ever so sweet? I went with a vintage look and sponged my layers with distress ink.

  • Stamps: Stamp from SCACD
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Paper: SU! Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip, K&Co Ancestry pack
  • Coloring: Copic Markers
  • Embellies: Prima Flowers, Crochet Lace, $ store adhesive pearls, leaves made with MS punch

Be sure to check out all the samples that my fellow DT sisters have created for your inspiration. We hope you will be able to play along and post your own creation on the Friday Sketcher blog . Our wonderful sponsor this week is

Carole, Claudia, Tanja, Janneke, Inge

*****Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 130

My second card is for the Wags ‘n Whiskers Challenge which this week is to us ribbon on your project. I knew three things right away when I started working on this one. This cutie HAD to be colored in PINK , I HAD to use my luscious silk ribbon from Stamp & Create, and I HAD the perfect sentiment to go with the image! LOL! It basically made itself!

Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 130

The thing I love the most about Cris de Lara’s Wags images is that there is such a sense of movement in her lines. They are really exceptional.

BTW! Did you hear the news? The first two Wags releases are now available as digi images! Just click the banner below to find out how to get yours! Now it will be easier to compete in our challenges. The images will be just a few clicks away!

Please check the gorgeous cards that the Divas have created for your inspiration and I hope you will get the chance to join us and share your card on the Wags ‘s Whiskers Challenge blog!

Bree, Chris, Christa, Debbie, Karen, Lacey, Michelle, Nikki, Sharon, Tina

Have a great day and thanks for your comments! They make me smile and give me purpose!

21 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow, those cards are really beautiful! Very nice colouring :)

Hugs, Cheryl x

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful cards Jeanette!

Joy said...

wonderful cards...love the sentiment on the second one. you do such fabulous work...love to see all you have done. TFS and have a good Friday!

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cards, fab cute images and gorgeous colours.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Jeanette,what a BEAUTIFUL cards,i love your stamps and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina C. said...

Both of your cards are amazing. It is such a pleasure to visit your blog and view all your beautiful creations.

Lacey Stephens said...

These are both so gorgeous!! I love Inge's cards and all of her layers and you did such a great job with the sketch! That image is too cute!! And your WnW card is so precious!! Your coloring is amazing (as always) and that sentiment is perfect!! I hope you have a lovely weekend and it's full of relaxation!!
~Lacey

Anonymous said...

Very pretty cards Jeanette. Your colouring is awesome...as always :)
Beautiful details too!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Carole x

Anneke klerks said...

beautyful card!!!!
greetings anneke

Unknown said...

What a beautiful cards Jeanette great.
Pretty paper stunning colors.


Hugs Suze xx

Diane said...

They are absolutely gorgeous!

Michele Roos said...

Two gorgeous cards Jeanette. Gorgeous colouring of the images and such pretty details also. Hugs Michele x

Cheryl said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment!

Hugs, Cheryl

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These cards are gorgeous Jeanette!! I just love your sweet images and designs!! Your coloring is beautiful! I adore your sentiment on the second card!! Have a great weekend!!

hugs,
Chris

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Both cards are so sweet and so cute, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Denimo said...

Hi Jeanette! Love this card!!! So feminine and sweet!!! Could you share where you got that sentiment? I'd really like to have that one!
Hugs,Denise

Kjerstin said...

That FS's card is THE most beautiful card I've seen in a long time!! Stunning!! Thanks for sharing and inspirering! :)

Janneke said...

Both cards are amazing!

Your coloring is awesome :D

Janneke Xo

Stampin'Piper said...

Beautiful cards my friend! Wonderful colors and fantastic coloring!

Have a lovely sunday, big Hugs Tanja

Aija said...

Oh boy Jeannette, here is so many totally awesome cards! I like the way you can do so many different kinds of cards :)
Thank you for your kind words, they really warmed me... and I know that there is not allways time for commenting... I am struggling with time all the time :)
Hugs,
Aija

Sharon Caudle said...

This card is totally gorgeous, Jeanette! Love that border punch! Everything on this card just screams elegance! Beautiful work as always!
hugs!
Sharon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails