Monday, January 18, 2010

High Hopes Sneak Peeks ~ Day 2

High Hopes Stamps - Page 020

Happy Monday! I have another High Hopes sneak peek for you.  This is the perfect stamp for a little guy, isn’t it? In fact it was my 4-year old who picked the colors for the dragon and I love how it  turned out!  I love the sentiment as well, it is so sweet.

I used a combination of copic markers and prismacolor pencils to color my image and added a little bit of shimmerz in Angel Wings to the dragons wings, tummy and the little knight’s sword. I masked the image and airbrushed it and while I was at it, I airbrushed the sentiment as well. I left both of them in the spellbinders dies while I airbrushed them and you can see that I got a crisp white edge.  Love that look!

I didn’t have any buttons that matched the dragon and rick-rack ribbon so I airbrushed them! It worked!

Copic Markers Used: B000, YG11, YR00, C1, EOO, VO1, YR09

These new High Hopes Stamps illustrated by Dustin Pike are just so WONDERFUL! I am sure you would like to see more sneak peeks so head on over to the HH Challenge blog and you will find the links to all the participating Divas!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day.

18 comments:

Merry said...

Such a wonderful card...those colours your son picked out are perfect for the dragon. I like the embossing you did too.

Maria Therese said...

Cool card and beautiful coloring!!

Unknown said...

Cute card, beautiful colors.

Hugs Suze

KymKreates said...

I adore the colors. Great choice and the sentiments fits perfectly!

Gloria Westerman said...

This is just awesome......I love it.......it makes you feel like your in the card......

Tracey said...

I love it Jeanette! Your colouring is incredible as always!! xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is fabulous Jeanette and so vibrant, Love your colouring and airbrushed background, Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

super cute Jeanette! love how you colored them and designed the card.
Pam Going Postal

Melanie said...

Jeanette, this is so cute!! You know, I love how kids think to use colours that would not necessarily occur to us to use...this dragon is fantastic!! I NEVER would have thought to use that colour!

CFLanger said...

What a gorgeous card! Your coloring is beautiful and the background papers are so cheerful! Love it!

Christine Riley said...

This is too cute! Love that new image, it's adorable!
Hugs, Christine

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wonderful card Jeanette, so cute. Great colouring!
Hugs JAcqueline

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jeanette,i love your image.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danielle said...

Fantastic card Jeanette! I am loving Dustin's new images and you have done a fabulous job showcasing them on your cards! Your colouring is fab and I love the airbrushing you did! Brilliant!
Hugs, Danielle

Kelly Schelske said...

It's fabulous Jeanette, very fun colors!!

Ila said...

Totally Fabulous...the image is so Cute..and your coloring is Amazing!!...Hugs, Ila

6 wacky women said...

Awesome card, Jeanette
Your colouring is fantastic, love the colours and details too.

Karen x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Sweetie
Just love this card, great image and fabulous colours, so sorry I am so behind with my commenting, hope you are all well dear
Hugs Jacqui xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails